How to Move Away from Dieting
Even if You Desire Weight Loss
Tuesday 23rd May 8pm Via Zoom – €25
Understand how rejecting the diet mentality sets you free to focus on health
- Understand why diet culture rules and rigidity are holding you back.
- Understand what you could gain by giving up the food and body fight.
- Understand why weight does not equal health.
Understand what a weight-neutral approach to health looks like
- Shifting perspective from a weight-focus can finally help you focus on sustainable behaviours that can significantly improve health long-term.
- Learn how to consider the 4 Pillars of Health from a weight-neutral perspective.
Learn health promoting behaviours that will help you move towards health
- 5 important steps to cultivate a lifestyle that nourishes body and mind.
- Key concepts to reconnect to your inner wisdom.
- Learn simple strategies to integrate intuitive eating into your life immediately.
We are here to help you!
Hi, It’s Sinéad & Shauna – Meet your Coaches
Sinéad is an Intuitive Eating Counsellor, Nutritional Therapist and Perinatal Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist, other expertise includes, training in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Strategic Intervention and Behavioural Family Therapy. She is currently completing a Masters in Mindfulness Based Interventions in UCD.
She experienced binge eating for over 20 years and enforced rigid food rules for her eldest two children. She has since had two more children and has raised them as intuitive eaters.
Shauna Gibson is an Eating Psychology Coach who specialises in the treatment of Eating Disorders and eating issues.
A dieter from a young age she became a Slimming Consultant, for several years. Disillousioned by the slimming industry Shauna embarked on training in Eating Psychology.
She moved into private clinical practice in Belfast in 2013 and found that weight management approaches do not work and can actually cause harm. But actually working in a weight neutral way where the focus is on health promoting behaviours is better for long lasting effective change.
Past Workshop Participants
Are you ready to focus on real lasting health change?
Join Us Live on Tuesday 23rd May 8pm
(It’s always best to show up live and ask us questions and answers in real time. But if you can’t make the live you will be sent a recording after.)
Our mission is to empower you to transform your relationship with food and body to gain lasting, peace, freedom and health.